Well done for a super end of term. The Nativity was a great success and you have enjoyed learning about Christmas and enjoying the end of term activities.
We need to say a BIG well done for working so hard this term and for making such good progress with your learning. You should feel very proud.
Have a lovely holiday and lots of sleep and playing but also...try to keep reading and if you have a few minutes spare you could practise things from the list below so that you don't forget them:
- Practise telling the time using o'clock and half past on an analogue clock.
- Practise finding the time that is one hour after or before any time that is o'clock or half past.
- Practise your number bonds to 10 off by heart.
- Practise adding all single digit numbers within 10 mentally - you just need to know them by heart!
- Practise reading any key words from your reports.
Also, you could have a go at the following activities and bring them to school on Wednesday 4th January:
- Read some of Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes (they are really revolting though so be prepared!).
- Draw a picture of one of your favourite rhymes.
- Write a postcard to one of the characters from a Revolting Rhyme.
Well that is it for 2016. We look forward to seeing you in 2017 all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for lots of learning. Have a super holiday.
Mrs Moss, Mrs Edney and Mrs Marks xx